It’s only Tuesday and I’ve learned a lot already this week. Here are some things I didn’t know college would teach me.
- We are so much more and so much less than we know
- “Experiencing the entire gambit of human emotions is exhausting” – one of the greatest professors/men I have ever met
- There’s an elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. They prefer silence, but there will never be silence. Life is for noise.
- All of poetry is a message in a bottle
- If you can’t laugh, you have the wrong attitude
- Perspective is a powerful thing